An in-depth study into noise reduction has been carried out on MASTER Industrie retractable bleachers:
All the points where the metal components come into contact when the stand unfolds are fitted with progressive rubber stops.
The diagonal struts and intermediate braces are assembled on rubber washers.
All the vertical metal components rest on wheels mounted on ball bearings and have polyurethane tyres thus avoiding any contact between the weight-bearing metal parts This system:
- Avoids impacts during manoeuvres
- Ensures the components are constantly in contact with each other when the stand is in the open position
- Eliminates the noise of surfaces rubbing together
- Reduces noise caused by people moving about on the stand
- Allows the telescopic seating to be incorporated into the acoustic elements of concert halls.